In 1949, Josef Muschert and Fritz Gierse opened a small plating workshop and laid the foundation for the Muschert + Gierse enterprise. Over the years, the company has become a specialist in surface treatment. Today, the group is headquartered in the Westphalian town Neuenrade-Küntrop and since 1992 also operates a subsidiary in Heiligenstadt, a spa in Thuringia.
Muschert + Gierse specializes in the surface treatment of metal and mainly supplies the automobile industry.
The supply range is comprised of electroplated zinc deposits and zinc base alloys, cathodic dip coating, as well as the combination of various processes.
Good relations with the automobile industry has fostered a continuous exchange of information and knowledge with specialists of client industries.
The integrated certification of ISO/TS 16949:2009, as well as continuous investment in most up-to-date plants and process optimisation, make
Muschert + Gierse an efficient, competent and reliable partner.